January 20, 2008 – the date when our TV screens were blessed with a brillent and well-thought show ‘Breaking Bad’. Breaking records, snatching awards, and peaking ratings this show has stolen many hearts and teased many brains. The story revolves around a high school chemistry professor diagnosed with lung cancer. He then decides to produce and sell meth to secure his family’s future.
Five seasons of brilliance and absolute twisters, yet still the fans have got every little detail learned by heart. If you claim to be a true a fan then we’ve got the ultimate Breaking Bad Trivia questions & answers quiz for you and your friends to play for any family night or a friend sleepover party. Your together can be filled with more fun and joy with an exciting Breaking Bad Trivia quiz game.
Table of Contents
Intriguing Breaking Bad Trivia Facts
- The cast is full of comedians. Breaking Bad is packed with funny men – even if they’re not always given the chance to show it.
- Aaron Paul has never had any acting classes. During a Reddit AMA he said: “I always just thought, ‘Hey, pretend like you’re being someone else and that’s all there is to it.'”
- Due to the success of the show, some drug dealers have actually started adding blue dye to their crystal meth in an effort to “brand” their product.
- Laura Fraser — the actress who plays Lydia Rodarte-Quayle — is, in fact, Scottish.
- Nearly two decades before landing the role of Walter White, Bryan Cranston was in Power Rangers as the voice of the evil Twin Man. And that’s not his only link with the show. He found out years later that the Blue Ranger — real name Billy Cranston — was named after him. Kind of had to be the blue one, right?
- On the final day of filming for Season 5, Bryan Cranston got a Breaking Bad tattoo on the inside of his finger.
- According to Anna Gunn, who played Skyler White, Cranston cried for 15 minutes after filming the scene in which Walt let Jesse’s girlfriend Jane Margolis die.
- In a scene that Vince Gilligan called a “one-in-a-million shot,” Bryan Cranston managed to throw the pizza onto the roof in the very first take for this now-iconic moment.
- When filming the episode during which Walt kills Mike, the entire crew wore black armbands to mark Jonathan Banks’ final episode.
- There are 62 episodes. The 62nd element is Samarium, a drug used to treat pain in cancer patients.
Breaking Bad Characters Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. What is Walt Jr.’s favorite meal of the day?
Q. How old is Walt when he is diagnosed with cancer?
Q. What type of cancer does Walt have?
Q. What is Jesse’s pseudonym?
Q. Who is Jesse’s first partner in the meth business?
Q. What does Krazy-8 try to kill Walt with?
Q. What disease does Walt Jr. have?
Q. What does Spooge steal from a convenience store?
Q. What is the name of Walt’s lawyer?
Q. What game does Mike play with his granddaughter?
Q. What does Skyler do to relieve stress even though she’s pregnant?
Q. What do Walt and Jesse dissolve Krazy-8 and Emilio in?
Q. What does Walt kill Krazy-8 with?
Q. Who is Jesse’s second girlfriend?
Q. Who does Gus kill in the super lab?
Q. What weapon did he use to kill Victor?
Q. What is Walt’s pseudonym?
Q. After Tuco, who employs Walt in the meth business?
Q. Who is Walt’s second assistant who Jesse later kills?
Q. What does Walt spend Bogdan’s first dollar on?
Q. How much money is he offered for Mike?
Q. What is Walt Jr.’s first alcoholic drink?
Q. Who does Skyler sleep with?
Q. Who owns the car wash that Walt and Skyler later buy?
Q. What does Jane do for a living?
Q. What is the name of Andrea’s little brother?
Q. What country is Bogdan from?
Q. What is the name of the cartel boss to whom Gus first pitches his meth trade proposal?
Q. What is Walt Jr.’s nickname?
Q. What is Walt Jr.’s best friend’s name?
Q. What did Walt write on Jesse’s failed chemistry exam?
Q. What do Walt and Jesse use to destroy Gus’s laptop?
Q. On what animal is Tortuga’s severed head placed on?
Q. How much money was Chris Mara offered for each hit on Lydia’s list?
Q. What do the twins purchase from the gun dealer?
Q. Who does Tuco beat to death in the junkyard?
Q. What is Jack’s relationship to Todd?
Q. What does Walt say to Skyler after she hears about the nursing home explosion on the news?
Q. Who is Hank’s partner?
Q. What is the amount of money that Walt need?
Q. Who is Gus’ killer?
Breaking Bad Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. What is the name of the agency that Hank works for?
Q. What kind of RV do Walt and Jesse cook in?
Q. What drug does Jane introduce to Jesse?
Q. What kind of gun does Walt purchase illegally?
Q. What is Jesse’s special ingredient?
Q. What state is Walt relocated to at the end of the 5th season?
Q. How much money does Gus offer Walt to cook for 3 months?
Q. What country does Lydia send Walt’s meth to?
Q. What does Walt give Jesse to kill Gus with?
Q. Through what company do Walt and Jesse continue cooking meth after Gus’s death?
Q. What is the name of the episode in which Gus dies?
Q. Who owned Jesse’s house before him?
Q. What instrument does Jesse’s brother play?
Q. What is Brock poisoned with, leading to his hospitalization?
Q. Who is the author of the poem in Gale’s notebook?
Q. What is the name of the kid that Todd shoots?
Q. What song does Gale sing in his music video?
Q. How many people die in the plane crash?
Q. What chemical does Walt use as an explosive in Tuco’s headquarters?
Q. What is the name of the company that Walt help co-found?
Q. When Mike is guarding the Pollos truck, where is he shot?
Q. What does Walt say is the purpose of his dealings with Jesse to Skyler after she first finds out about him?
Q. How many barrels of money does Walt have?
Q. Where does he hide the barrels?
Q. What does Hank collect when he is going through therapy?
Q. What restaurant chain does Gus own?
Q. What kind of car does Walt drive?
Q. Where do Skyler and Walt say all the extra money is from?