It’s been quite some time since the popular Pokemon anime series first aired, both nationally and globally. The concept of all-time favorite Japanese anime series was first given in 1989, after which it slowly and gradually gained popularity among kids all over the world. The character Pokemon was initially created by Satoshi Tajiri and Ken Sugimori. Ranging from video games to seasons and movies, Pokemon leads the list in all.
Ever since the debut of Satoshi’s anime adaption Pokemon, Toho has developed and conceptualized several different Pokemon theatrical films that are liked by kids all over the world. There are a number of distinctively abstracted Pokemon television series and movies all of which are admired by the children. If you were a fan of Pokemon as a kid and still are, then there is something exciting and entertaining for you. We have specifically designed the Pokemon Trivia Questions & Answers quiz game which will help you analyze how well you know the Pokemon. So, what are you waiting for? Dig deep into the details of the movies, indulge thoroughly and splurge and enjoy yourself with this impeccably designed entertaining Pokemon Quiz game. Have fun!!!
- Entin, Carli (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 80 Pages - 01/01/2000 (Publication Date) - Scholastic Inc. (Publisher)
Table of Contents
10 Most Amazing Facts about Pokemon
- The first Pokemon ever created by the Game Freak was Rhydon. Even though it was created in the very beginning it is still placed at number 112 in the Pokedex.
- Among all of the Pokemon from the Pokedex, Slowbro is the only one that can devolve.
- The names of the characters Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee were originally the names of the famous fighters.
- The word Pokemon seems like a Japanese word, right? But it actually isn’t. It is an English word derived from Pocket Monster.
- In the Pokemon stadium, it was revealed that Doduo can actually fly. It appears that it flies really fast which gives it an ability to fly, eventually.
- Regardless of being the largest Pokemon ever created Wailord is actually really light for its size (14.5 meters) and weighs not more than 398 kilograms.
- Satoshi was really fond of insects and bugs and used to collect them all the time, as a child. This is where he got the idea of creating Pokemon.
- There are now more than 700 Pokemon species all over the world. The exact number of these Pokemon species being 721. Amazing, isn’t?
- Azurill is the only Pokemon among all which can change its gender from time to time. While it is evolving into Marill, there is approximately 25% chance of switching genders.
- According to different sources, it is actually believed that Ditto is the failed cloning attempt of the Pokemon Mew.
Pokemon Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. While Ash was upset, who gave him the Pikachu?
Q. What was the name of the first Pokemon that was ever captured by Ash?
Q. How does Ash die?
Q. What was Gary Oak’s first Pokemon?
Q. What put Ash in a coma?
Q. Misty is an aspiring Water Pokemon Master, other than this she is also a?
Q. Even though James and Jessie are supposed to be of same age as Ash, but they are quite older. What is their age?
Q. Who is the leader of Team Rocket and the Gym Leader of Viridian City?
Q. What is the name of the movie which had Celebi cast in it?
Q. Which Pokemon did Misty use during her travel to Kanto and Joho?
Q. What were the names of the first two Pokemon games?
Q. Which Pokemon fish is helpless most of the time?
Q. Who is Pokémon’s mascot?
Q. Which two Pokemon are the least common among all?
Q. Among all, which Pokemon can use the primal evolution?
Q. Which move do the most damage?
Q. Name the Pokemon which lives in a reverse dimension?
Q. When was Pokemon released in America?
Q. When was the Pokemon initially created?
Q. Who were the creators of Pokemon?
Q. Pokemon was initially released on which device?
Q. What is the name of the Earth-like Planet where the Pokémons live?
Pokemon Characters Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. What is the name of the victory Pokemon?
Q. What is the age of the Pokemon (the year 2018)?
Q. The name of the first ever created Pokemon in real-life was?
Q. The Pokemon, Poliwag is based on which real-life animal?
Q. Which does Pokemon resemble Eastern Tiger Swallowtail Caterpillar?
Q. The first Pokemon to appear in the animated series was?
Q. If the Pokemon existed in real life, Furret would have belonged to which family of mammals?
Q. The first word Meowth ever learned was?
Q. Name the three things which Misty hated?
Q. What is the name of the Pokemon character which is named after Germanic sea siren?
Q. The only Pokemon species with their own verbal language were named?
Q. What was the name of the Pokemon which that had six pointer star of David on its forehead?
Q. Brock has a lot of siblings. How many are they?
Q. Luvdisc, a character from Pokemon was inspired by which real-life animal?
Q. The name Kabutops comes from?
Q. What was the name of the Pokemon which was new in X & Y?
Q. What are the names of the two dragon type Pokémons?
Q. Kurem is which type of Pokemon?
Q. What is the special ability of Eevee?
Q. The Pokemon which is a pure grass type name?
Q. Which powerful Pokemon created everything?
Q. Name the Pokemon which can’t learn ”Bubble beam”?
Q. Name a fairy type Pokemon?
Q. Among the trainer classes, what is not a Pokemon trainer class?
Q. Name the Pokemon which is pure steel type?
Q. What type of Pokemon is Parasect?
Q. The Pokemon Mudkip is inspired by which real-life animal?