Table of Contents
The 21st century is the era if pop culture. Pop culture has taken over everything, media our clothes, even our food preferences. Someone living in the Himalayas might even know of the Katy-Taylor feud. . Pop culture is a lifestyle in our age. We breathe it. We always keep refreshing our feeds to see if Kim Kardashian posted another selfie or if Selina Gomez and Justin Bieber are back together or who wore what to The Met Gala.
If you are really that good, you can easily ace this particular Pop Culture Trivia questions & answers quiz especially if you’re a millennial. Challenge your friends with this pop culture trivia questions & answers quiz game.
Interesting Pop Culture Trivia Facts
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars topped the Billboard charts for 14 consecutive weeks in 2015?
- In Django Unchained, there’s a scene where Leo DiCaprio smashes a glass in a fit of rage, causing his hand to bleed. This was an accident, but Tarantino kept it in the movie.
- Pop music came for the United Kingdom.
- Taylor swift shifted her genre from country music to pop in 2014, in her album 1989.
- 12 million votes were cast in the final of Pop Idol 2, when Michelle McManus was crowned the winner. In comparison, Sam Bailey won The X Factor with 1.1 million votes in 2013.
- Miley Cyrus had never heard a Jay-Z song when she released Party in the USA.
- When they were teenagers, Aaron Carter was in a love triangle with Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.
- Ed Sheeran auditioned for Britannia High, but failed to make the cut because of his hilariously terrible dancing.
- Kim Kardashian released a single in 2011 called Jam (Turn It Up). It made Paris Hilton look like Adele.
- Leona Lewis missed out on two no.1 hits, which were originally intended for her: Burn by Ellie Goulding and We Found Love by Rihanna.
Pop Culture Trivia Questions & Answers
Q. Which 1992 hit song includes the lyrics: ‘Mother Mother tell your children that their time has just begun’?
Q. Which female singer released a song in 2013 called ‘Wrecking Ball’?
Q. Which band was Barry Gibb a member of?
Q. What song by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans was released in 1997 and reached number 1 in multiple countries?
Q. Which female artist won the first season of American Idol?
Q. Which movie soundtrack featured ‘Danger Zone’?
Q. Which female artist had the best-selling album worldwide in 2009?
Q. Which male artist released an album called ‘Bad’ in the late 1980s?
Q. What is the opening line to R Kelly’s ‘I Believe I Can Fly’?
Q. Who was crowned winner of the X-Factor in 2015?
Q. Which album was first to feature Beyoncé’s hit songs ‘Baby Boy’ and ‘Crazy in Love’?
Q. Which American rapper released ‘U Can’t Touch This’?
Q. Which famous R&B and soul artist is married to Chrissy Teigen?
Q. Which American singer and guitarist formed a band with Noel Redding and Mitch Mitchell in 1966?
Q. Which Beatles’ song begins with the lyrics: ‘I think I’m gonna be sad, I think it’s today’?
Q. Which famous American singer was born Michael Lee Aday?
Q. What year did Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love you’ reach number 1 in the US?
Q. What is the name of Elvis Presley’s former home in Memphis, Tennessee?
Q. Which British DJ features on Rihanna’s hit song ‘We Found Love’?
Q. Which Stevie Wonder song begins: ‘No New Year’s Day to celebrate, no chocolate covered candy hearts to give away’?
Q. Who is the lead vocalist of the American band No Doubt?
Q. Can you complete the lyrics by Britney Spears: Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know, that…’?
Q. What is the name of the rapper who cut Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech short, and told the world he thought Beyoncé should have won a VMA?
Q. Which female artist released a hit song called ‘Damn I wish I was Your Lover’?
Q. What are the first names of the Spice Girls?
Q. Who plays the role of Cedric DIggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire?
Q. Big Mountain released a cover version of which song title in February 1994?
Q. Which male artist had a hit song in 1992 called ‘Just another Day’?
Q. Can you complete the lyrics by R. Kelly: I don’t see nothing wrong with…?
Q. What song did Elton John sing at Princess Diana’s funeral?
Q. What was Whitney Houston’s longest running number one single?
Q. Which song by Queen mentions a Scaramouch?
Q. Which song by Blur includes the lyrics, ‘All the people, So many people, and they all go hand-in-hand’?
Q. Which female artist released a globally successful song called ‘Saturday Night’?
Q. Which reality show’s parting line is, “Please pack your knives and go.
Q. What year did Chesney Hawkes have his biggest hit with ‘The One and only’?
Q. Which boy band had a hit song in 1999 called ‘I Want It That Way’?
Q. What year did the Fugues release ‘Killing Me softly’?
Q. Who provided the lead vocals for Wonder wall by Oasis?
Q. Name a Kardashian sibling whose name doesn’t start with a
Q. Which Canadian singer released one of the best-selling albums of all time, in 1996, called ‘Jagged Little Pill’?
Q. Which member of One Direction first broke apart from the band to launch a solo career?
Q. Which Verve song begins with the lyrics, ‘Well I never pray, but tonight I’m on my knees yeah, I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me’?
Q. Which American girl group released a hit song in 1999 called ‘No scrubs?
Q. Which dance song by Cher achieved global success following its release in 1998?
Q. Which of John Mayer’s ex-girlfriend when ended up with John Mayer, she was rebounding from Russell Brand?
Q. Name the song Taylor Swift wrote for John Mayer.