Table of Contents
Star Wars franchise has been hugely popular throughout the past few decades and its craze seems unending.
This page is dedicated to those loyal fans of STAR WARS who want to know every detail about the STAR WARS movies, all the seven parts. Get ready for some serious STAR WARS TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND FACTS we have gathered to light up your heads.
Do you know the actor who lost millions of dollars on a bet with STAR WARS? Or do you have any idea what happened on the sets? All these mystery questions will be answered below. So keep on reading!
At the end of the trivia questions, we also have summed up some of the best STAR WARS trivia products/games that you can play with your family and have a good time.
27 Facts one should know about “STAR WARS”:
Before moving on to the fun and interesting trivia questions, let’s cover up some facts that you guys probably are not familiar about STAR WARS. Now some of the facts may come to you as a shocker and others as not so shocking!
LET’S READ SOME FACTS!
- Alec Guiness, the actor who played Obi-Wan Kenobi, thought of the film Star Wars as “fairy-tale rubbish”.
- Alec Guiness was able to secure $95 million for the parts of Star Wars he appeared in by negotiating a deal to get 2% of the gross box if the movie becomes a BLOCKBUSTER.
- If you have never seen Peter Cushing feet in most of the scenes of the movie then that’s because he didn’t want you to. The actor playing Grand Moff Tarkin found the costume boots so uncomfortable that he wore slippers in most of the shots and pledged not to show his feet.
- Harrison Ford a.k.a han solo was paid $10,000 for his performance in Star Wars: Episode IV –
- Now everyone is familiar with the great sound effects in the background of the movie, one of the sound which is of the TIE Fighter engines is actually the sound of an elephant call mixed with the sounds of a car driving on wet pavement.
- Mark Hamil during the shooting of the trash compactor scene held his breath for so long that a blood vessel got burst in the side of his face.
- Denis Lawson, actor and director of couple of star wars episode, is Ewan McGregor’s uncle.
- The starship that became the Blockade Runner which was seen at the beginning of Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope was an original design for the Millennium Falcon.
- The language Jawa is based on a sped-up version of the Zulu language.
- The clothing of bounty hunter Bossk’s was a recycled space suit from the famous Doctor Who.
- One of the species that never have been named in the movie is the Yoda’s species.
- Mark Hamill experienced a bad car accident before the shooting started of Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back, causing severe facial trauma.
- Originally, Yoda was going to be played by a monkey carrying a cane and wearing a mask.
- Ewok, a prominent specie mentioned in Star Wars but do you know the word itself “ewok” has never been said out loud in the Star Wars movies.
- Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi was going to be called “Revenge of the Jedi” at one point, rumor is that there had been some trailers and posters published too on this name.
- Furthermore, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan changed their name of the film from “Revenge of Khan” so the audiences would not get jingled up between the two space films.
- The code name while shooting Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi was Blue Harvest.
- Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace was labeled as “The Doll House” when it was being shipped to theaters.
- There was no stunts man for clone trooper. Every clone trooper seen in the Star Wars films was created with CGI.
- One of my favorite lines of the movie, “I have a bad feeling about this” is said in every film.
- An island nation called Niue accepts collectible Star Wars coins.
- Star Wars films are always released the week after George Lucas’ birthday on May 14.
- Six different actors have played Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.
- A disco version of the Star Wars theme was released in 1977 and it became a No. 1 hit and held the spot for two weeks.
- If someone asks why Han Solo didn’t reply “ I love you too” to Leia’s “I love you”, it’s because the directors thought that the line is too simple and basic for a rouge character like Han solo and that’s why the reply was “I know” except for “I love you”.
- We all know how hard it is to come up with a character’s appearance and that is exactly what happened in making the model of Jabba the Hutt. Not one, two but it took seven people to make the model alive.
- May the force be with you! George Lucas made a million dollar bet with his buddy Steven Spielberg on his movie “Close Counters” being more successful than Lucas’s STAR WAS which he ultimately lost because STAR WARS was a BLOCK BUSTER.
Now that was a mouthful of random STAR WARS TRIVIA FACTS. Let’s move on to the real STAR WARS trivia questions you can ask your friends and check their level of STAR WARNESS!!!
Star Wars Trivia Questions for Kids
Q. What is the name of Han Solo’s ship?
Q. What is the weapon used by Jedi Knights?
Q. Which young Jedi Knight becomes Darth Vader in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith?
Q. Which Jedi Master spent 800 years training pupils such as Qui-Gon Jinn Obi-Wan Kenobi, Count Dooku, and Luke Skywalker?
Q. Who is Han Solo’s loyal friend and first mate?
Q. What is the name of Luke and Leia’s mother?
Q. How many members are there in the Jedi Council?
Q. Why didn’t Yoda say he didn’t want to train Luke Skywalker?
Q. What invisible power binds the galaxy together?
Q. Who are the masters of the Dark Side who want to rule the galaxy?
Star Wars Trivia Questions for Adults
The next list of TRIVIA QUESTIONS is for the fans who call themselves as an “EXPERT” in star wars.
Q. Who wrote the score to all six movies?
Q. Who purchased the Star Wars franchise in 2012?
Q. Who is the creator of Star Wars?
Q. What is the name of Luke Skywalker’s mother?
Q. What was the name of Luke Skywalker’s uncle?
Q. What was the name of Han Solo’s ship?
Q. What type of spacecraft does Luke Skywalker fly?
Q. What type of creatures live in tree houses in Return of the Jedi?
Q. What type of creatures live in sandcrawlers and scavenge old machinery?
Q. What type of creature is Chewbacca?
Q. What organization is the enemy of the Jedi?
Q. Which Mel Brooks movie was a spoof of Star Wars?
Q. What is the traditional weapon of the Jedi?
Q. Name of Star Wars: Episode III?
Q. What is the name of Jango Fett’s son?
Q. What is Anakin Skywalker’s alter ego?
Q. On what forest moon do the above creatures live on?
Q. What character had a “double” lightsaber?
Q. Which character becomes the Emperor?
Q. What character was a parody of Jabba the Hut?
Insanely Hard Star Wars Trivia Questions
Q. Name the star wars movie which was filmed entirely in the studio?
Q. What is the color of Mace Windu’s Lightsaber?
Q. In the edition of The Star Wars Holiday Special which Star Wars character made the first appearance?
Q. Which actor pulled out of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith when he discovered that non-union actors were being used in the film and why?
Q. Which character did George Lucas considered of making a midget?
Q. How many languages can C-3PO speak?
Q. In episode VI of the star wars, which animal sounds is used as the growl of The Rancor in Jabba’s Palace?
Q. Which American-English puppeteer gave the voice of Yoda?
Q. What is the first phrase spoken by yoda in episode 1?
Q. Who is saved from the clones by a Jedi in episode III?
Q. Who is the telepath in Jedi Council?
Q. What is the name of the member of Jedi council who has a long neck?
Q. Does yoda has a sister?
Q. True or False, Mustafar was mentioned in Episode II?
Q. Who owned SLAVE 1
Star Wars Trivia Quiz Games
- Pictopia: Star Wars Edition Board Game
Make family time last longer. It is time to prove whether you’re a Jedi Master or Padawan. This is definitely the game for Star Wars fan of any age.In this Board Game, you have to work as a team and this game urges you to develop strategic thinking. It has over 1000 different questions related to different characters of Star Wars. It costs around 25-30$ on Amazon.
- Trivial Pursuit: Star Wars the Black Series Edition:
This is as the name titles is a Star Wars themed game. It consists of a game board, 300 cards, 1 die, 24 wedges and 4 wedges holders. The first to collect all six wedges and answer final question is the winner.It also includes 1800 questions from the Star Wars Saga and is recommended for ages up to 13 and up. This game can be played by 2 minimum and 4 maximum. The price of this games is 40$ and you can find it on Amazon.
- Cardinal Games, Star Wars Classic Trivia Game
This cardinal game is based on cards. Now ask away your friends the most fun and exciting trivia questions. Get your family together and enjoy family time with Star Wars trivia game.This can be a Christmas favorite card game as “May the fourth be with you” is here. Clearly, this game is affordable too as it only costs 16$, so what are you waiting for?? GO and get your hands on it!
- Star Wars Trivia Game:
It is time to show off your knowledge for Star Wars. Gather your mum, dad and siblings on a rainy day and play this extra fun game with them. 2 to 6 players can play this game. It has over 650 trivia questions that one can ask each other.It comprises of a deck which has questions and you’re knowledge of the Star Wars every episode is then put to the test. It is recommended for the children age above 12 years and up. This game costs around 15-20$. This can be an amazing easy gift for a Star Wars fan.
That is all we have from the Star Wars family. Hope the already Star Wars fan got an increase in their knowledge and the ones who weren’t a fan are now definitely a BIG FAN!